South Coast T-Shirt: “Kiwi”
- Men’s is a fashion-fit crew neck Tee
- Women’s has a tailored fit with a scooped neck
- Pure cotton 185gsm
- Side seams for better fit and to prevent twisting
- Shoulder-to-shoulder reinforcing tape just makes it stronger
- Twin-needle stitching on the body and sleeve hems
- 3 colours available Classic Black, Black Marle and Grey Marle
- Sizes from Kids small to 2XL Women’s Sizes 8 – 20
The Kiwi is an icon, especially around the world. A classic Kiwi t-shirt, this makes for a perfect gift idea for Kiwis and non-Kiwis. Or just indulge yourself, and wear it proud.
We love creating art you can wear, the Kiwi tee-shirt is just that, not over the top just subtle, which is the Kiwi way.
“Kiwi” (/ˈkiːwi/ KEE-wee) is a common self-reference used by New Zealanders, though it is also used internationally. Unlike many demographic labels, its usage is not considered offensive; rather, it is generally viewed as a symbol of pride and affection for most people of New Zealand.
Kiwi most commonly refers to:
- A flightless bird native to New Zealand
- A nickname for New Zealanders
- An edible berry
- New Zealand dollar, a unit of currency
- Additional information
Grey Marle, Black Marle, Black
K2, K4, K6, K8, K10, K12, K14, W8, W10, W12, W14, W16, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.